Our Cannabis Sativa Essential Oil is collected by steam distillation of the leaves and flowers of the cannabis sativa plant.
The resulting oil contains a potent ratio of some of the most powerful components of the cannabis sativa plant...namely myrcene and b-caryophyllene...terpenes, which according to published research, are useful for a variety health concerns.
What health concerns? Please do your own research on the benefits of myrcene and b-caryophyllene to find out.
Because THC or CBD are non-volatiles, they are not extracted through the low temperature steam distillation process employed to collect our oil...thus, our cannabis essential oil contains none of these compounds.
This is good news because THC and CBD counteract the effect of terpenes. Since there is no THC or CBD present in our cannabis essential oil, the powerful terpenes therein can be utilized at full potency.
Since pure cannabis essential oil is steam-distilled to the only the purest essence of the cannabis sativa plant, it is structurally different than other cannabis-based substances on the market.
- This Cannabis Sativa Essential oil comes from an extraction of the steam distilled flowers and leaves of the Cannabis Sativa plant. This plant has been cultivated throughout the world for its medicinal, healing and spiritual properties. This oil does not contain any THC, CBD, or any psychoactive components. Main Chemical Components: b-Caryophyllene (25.45%), Myrcene (24.55%), a-Humulene (14.82%)
- Botanical Name: Cannabis Sativa / Country of Origin: Canada
- Plant Part: Herb / Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Color/Consistency: Clear with Thin Consistency / Aroma: Strong, Earthy, Herbal
- 2.5ml in Amber Glass European Dropper Bottle (see product photos to reference fill line)