Rens plays guitar under the influence of kratom | Drugslab
In this episode Rens Polman uses Kratom (Mitragynine). He feels relaxed and happy, but his second dose proves to be too much for him.
- Kratom is available in different forms: leaves, powder and an extract.
- You can prepare Kratom in many different ways for consumption. You can smoke the leaves, chew on them or make tea of the extract of the leaves.
- Make sure you drink enough water when using Kratom.
- Normal dose: 3 to 5 grams. High dose: 5 to 10 grams.
- A normal dose provides a euphoric effect and a high dose provides a tiring effect.
- Do not mix Kratom with other drugs, medicines and definitely not with MAO inhibitors.
- Kratom is physically and mentally addictive.
- You can feel nauseous, dizzy and sleepy while using Kratom.
- Do not mix with uppers and downers.
- Do not mix with MAO inhibitors. This could be fatal.
CURIOUS ABOUT A DRUG?
Let us know which drug by commenting in the comment section below or by using the hashtag #Drugslab.
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/drugslabapplemusic
Rens Polman: https://www.instagram.com/renspolman
Nellie Benner: https://www.instagram.com/nelliebenner
Bastiaan Rosman: https://www.instagram.com/bashiaanrosman
Drugslab is an educational YouTube channel about drugs, funded by the Dutch government. On this YouTube channel we, Rens Polman, Nellie Benner and Bastiaan Rosman, will take in the drugs you want us to try. We do this in the name of science so we can show you what the effect of drugs are on the human body. You can suggest any type of drug by commenting in the comment section below the videos or by using the hashtag #drugslab. Besides our weekly experiment, we provide you of safe methods of use, safe doses, the effects, the risks and very useful do's and don'ts when high on drugs. Given by experienced epicureans. Light it up people, in the name of science! Peace.
BNNVARA is a Dutch public broadcasting association. It’s the broadcasting association that stands for freedom, curiosity and a social environment. BNNVARA produces entertainment and informative television programs, radio programs and feature films. Some of BNNVARA’s programming has dealt controversial issues such as the shortage of organ donors, drugs and sex.
ABOUT SPUITEN EN SLIKKEN:
Drugslab is part of Spuiten en Slikken. Spuiten en Slikken (translated as Shoot and Swallow) is a Dutch program on public television. It is a program about sexuality and drugs that started in 2005. It has been broadcasted since on BNNVARA. The aim of the program is to educate youngsters. In the show discussions about sex and drugs take place with weekly guests. The program also features small reports about certain types of drugs and the effects of them, as well as different aspects of sex.
The following show serves an educational purpose in relation to the use of drugs and the effects of using drugs. It is explicitly not the intention to encourage people to use drugs. The acts seen in this show are performed either by professionals or under the supervision of professionals. Accordingly, BNNVARA and the producers must insist that no one attempt to recreate or re-enact any activity performed on this show and BNNVARA will not be liable for any material and/or immaterial damage if people do so!
More info about drugs:
Powered by WPeMatico